Orchestra Models (OMs)
The OM guitars designed and built by K2 Guitars feature hand carved scalloped bracing, AAA grade tone woods, and those little extra details that are unheard of in guitars of this caliber and at this price.
Prices start at $4100 and can be more or less depending on wood and options (see items denoted with Option).
The K2 Guitars are are extremely versatile and comfortable to play and perfect guitars for anyone who likes the feel of a smaller bodied guitar with a powerful rich sound.
To see and play K2 Guitars please visit Victor Guitars.
Contact us with any questions!
- Peg head ebony w/ maple laminate
- Inlay MOP - K2 design
- Nut bone - 5mm
- Tuners Gotoh- ss gold 16:1 (Option)
- Neck-main solid mahogany
- two-way adjustable truss rod
- Inlay MOP (Option)
- Side dots white standard
- Fret board Ebony w/bound sides (Option)
- Frets Nickel – hard standard size
- Width at 14th fret 57mm (2¼”)
- Scale length 645.16mm (25.4”)
- Back & Sides East Indian Rosewood (Option)
- Back stripe Checkered D-28 (Option)
- Binding Curly maple (Option)
- Wood type AAA Sitka spruce (Option)
- Rosette Wood- custom (Option)
- Purfling top b/w/b thin
- Bracing/voicing scalloped
- Pick guard Option
- Wood Ebony
- Saddle Bone
- Bridge pins Black w/ MOP dots
- Top Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Back & Sides Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Nitrocelulose Lacquer
- Option (True Oil)
Pickup K&K Western Mini (Option)